• Life long Learning: The University System fosters an environment that promotes a
lifelong learning for its constituents and uses feedback from learners, academic peer,
employers. Regulators and supporters to improve the quality of its teaching, learning
and support. KSOU has a heterogeneous group of learners age of 18-80 years.
• Quality: The University System holds a strong commitment to ]meet the bench mark
determined by the regulators in all aspects of its learningactivities, learning
outcomes, and support services including the extension pograms. It seeks to
continuously strengthen the overall effectiveness of its operations.
• Integrity: The University System conducts its operations and makes its public
representations in an ethical manner. It assesses its operations in an open and
collaborative manner and practices fairness, honesty, and objectivity in dealing with
• Access: The University System seeks to broaden access to its higher education
programs by all the segment of the society who wish to engage the organization in
their learning goals.
• Equity: The University system treat all the stake holders equally without any
• Collaboration: The University collaborates with recognized colleges, industries and
institutions to provide access, skills, employability and capacity building among
learners and thereby to achieve excellence in the university operations.
• Accountability: The University is accountable to its constituencies and the public for
fulfilling its mission in an appropriate manner by openly assessing its operations and
by inviting external evaluations by public agencies.
• Affordability: The university render the services at affordable price