The Research and Development Cell is established in KSOU in 2019. The cell is striving to foster the research activities and thereby promote development in the university. The Cell has played a key role getting grants from MHRD, New Delhi to the tune of 2 crore for the development of the university.
Fostering the research, innovation, and development of the university in all fronts to record its footprints in the betterment of the society.
• To encourage the research culture among faculty members
• To establish linkage with industries to provide for practical exposure
• To promote innovation for the betterment of stakeholders
• To collaborate with institutions to get worldwide recognition
• To obtain patents, and copy rights to the unique works of the university
• To stimulate the teaching and non-teaching staff to undertake extension activities
• Industry Institute Partnership Cell
• Centre for innovation
• IP Cell
• Virtual Labs
• Research Project
• R & D ordinance
• Minor Research Regulations
• Policy for Promotion Of Research
• Consultancy Policy
• Ph.D. Ordinance
Courses of KSOU are recognised by University Grants Commision (UGC) New-Delhi vide order No: F.No 14-5/2018 (DEB-I) Dated : 14th August 2018 for the period from 2018-19 to 2022-23
All contents in this website is owned and goverened by KSOU Mysuru and should not be copied or used in any other means of media without written consent from the concerned authorities. * Copyrights © 2022 KSOU Mysuru. All rights reserved.