Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Board (PMEB) is an administrative wing under the aegis of CIQA of the Karnataka State Open University. It is established in 2022, mainly to chalk out academic planning and monitoring the research initiatives, besides scholarship management. PMEB is focusing on overall planning, monitoring and evaluation of academic, research initiative programmes of the university. Further, the Board enables the authorities of the university in evolving proper strategic plan, budget and its effective implementation so as to make the institution with the excellence. Further, the Board has also been set the academic calendar, academic and administrative framework for which it prepares the draft of various Ordinances, Statutes and Guidelines which will be placed for the approval by the Statutory Bodies of the university. PMEB is entrusted with the task of showcasing all academic and administrative data to the peer team of the NAAC on their visit.
Setting the path, navigate and appraise of the need-based academic programmes and promote research and extension activities to make the university a distinct.
• To ensure timely service to learners by implementation of Academic calendar
• To monitor optimum utilization of resources
• To promote interdisciplinary study and research
• To utilize capacity to mobilize resources from external agencies
• To suggest measures for continuous improvement in study, research, innovation and extension activities.
• To build digital depository of data , perform analysis and suggest therby
Courses of KSOU are recognised by University Grants Commision (UGC) New-Delhi vide order No: F.No 14-5/2018 (DEB-I) Dated : 14th August 2018 for the period from 2018-19 to 2022-23
All contents in this website is owned and goverened by KSOU Mysuru and should not be copied or used in any other means of media without written consent from the concerned authorities. * Copyrights © 2022 KSOU Mysuru. All rights reserved.